Thursday, June 3, 2010

To Infinite and Beyond!

So, I tried to get pictures of Brady doing his impressions of Buzz Lightyear. I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the camera focused or take a good picture. I thought I would describe in words so you can use your imagination....



Last night Brady was watching Toy Story 2 in my room. Brent and I were watching tv in the living room. All of a sudden, we hear Brady yell, "To infinite and beyond momma!" He came running down the hallway and then jumps out and surprises us. He thens puts his hand over his arm and pretends to shoot his pretend laser at us. Then he motions with his other hands to follow him. He sneaks back around the corner and then yells, "Aw, he got me!" He then falls down and rolls on the ground like someone got him. As he falls, he is yelling Noooo.



I think we may be watching this movie way too much. We are counting the days until Toy Story 3 comes out. Brent and I want to take him to see it for his first movie. Judging from this

No comments:

Cutest Blog Background