Friday, September 10, 2010

8 Questions from Stacey!

So I finally have a chance to check webpages and see that my friend Stacey chose me for 8 Questions. I have never done this, so I thought sure...why not!
Here are her 8 questions with my answers...

1. What brand of toilet paper do you use?
I think it is Charmin, but Brent usually picks it.

2. Who is the celebrity that you are most embarrassed to admit you have a crush on?
I don't know if I am embarrassed, but I love Vince Vaughn!

3. What is your all time favorite movie?
Honestly, love all the disney and pixar movies! Kid at heart I guess.

4. What store do you spend most of your paycheck?
Easy....Old Navy, Target, or Lakeshore!

5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Chili's

6. What is the most favorite thing to do in the town you live in?
Well, here in Bandera...not much to do but enjoy the hill country and all the deer.

7. Where is the best place you have been on vacation?
Las Vegas for my honeymoon!

8. What is the most distant place you have visited?
Lake Tahoe for my anniversary.

Ok, so I answered hers and now I have to think of my own 8 questions and tag 8 new people. I don't know if they all have webpages, but I guess they can go it on facebook or something.

My questions...
1. What is your favorite thing to do when you are not working?
2. What is the worse movie you ever saw?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. What is your idea of the perfect date?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What color socks do you wear?
7. Are you a jeans type of person or dress nice?
8. What is one wish you have that you would want to come true?

Here are the people I tag...
Michelle R.
Shanna
Samur
Becky
Michelle M.
Sheli
Brandi
Jeni

No comments:

Cutest Blog Background