Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth!!

Yesterday was my 28th birthday and the 4th! We just stayed home and chilled with the Lakes. It was nice to do nothing. We went to the Flying L Ranch and watched the fireworks. Last year, Brady was only 4 months, so I was pretty excited to see what his reaction was going to be like this year. Well, he was way more interested in the cars and people and playing in the back of Brent's truck than the fireworks. That's cool though. They weren't as good as last year. We are thinking of going to Uvalde next year. I got a Wii for my birthday and I can't wait to use it!
Brent and I's 4 year wedding anniversary (we have been together for 13 years total-can you believe that -whoa) is this Thursday, so we are taking a well needed and deserved vacation to Lake Tahoe! It my first time away from little man, so I hope I am a big girl about it. I am sure I will be making lots of calls home to check on him. I am sure he will be fine, just worried about me.
















No comments:

Cutest Blog Background