Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lazy Sunday

So, this morning was the first day that I got to sleep to 9AM. Brady was up longer than usual last night because of the fireworks, so he slept til 7am and then came to bed with me until 9. Brent went golfing with Keith, so it was nice and quiet. I had both kids (Camy is our little girl) in bed with me. Now I am doing laundry and cleaning house. Brady is watching Nemo. This kids loves fish!

Last week, a friend of mine from school had some old kid things she was going to donate to the Medina Children's home and asked me if I wanted to come by and get first dibs on some things. We got Brady one of those turtle sand shells so he can play in the sand in the back yard and a four wheeler. He loves that thing and so does his daddy. We are going to charge up the battery and then see how Brady does on it when we get back from Tahoe.
Oh yeah, Brady tried corn on the cob for the first time yesterday. He loved it! I swear my son could eat all day if I let him.



No comments:

Cutest Blog Background