Wednesday, July 15, 2009

San Antonio Zoo

Today, Brady and I met one of my bestest friends from high school at San Antonio Zoo. We met Amy and my birthday buddy, Kyler. It was great getting Brady around other kids. We had so much fun, besides the very hot weather. Brady loved the petting zoo. I am not sure if the goats liked him though. He would squat down and clap his hands together as to call for them to come to him. When they wouldn't, he would run after them and then hit them on the back. I thought about getting some of the food to give them, but my son would eat it instead.


Brady looking at a hippo.

Brady in the petting park with the goats.

Brady and Kyler looking at the hippo. Brady was in aw of Kyler. He is one cool dude!

Brady was trying to crawl through the turtle shell to get to Kyler, but then crawled backwards.
Brady on the other side of the turtle shell...peek-a-boo monkey!


Brady with more goats...poor pasture magets.



Kyler and Brady! A couple of chic magets huh?








2 comments:

STACEY said...

Adorable pictures! What studs Kyler & Brady are!

Todd Garnett said...

I sure miss that little guy, he is such a cute fella. Can't wait to see him again. POP

Cutest Blog Background